Improving Staff Productivity by Exposing, and Challenging Dysfunctional, Unconscious Beliefs
- Dates: Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM – EST
- Location: Online via Zoom – Link will be sent upon registration.
- Requirement: Managers, Supervisors, and Leaders
- Price: $100
- Info/Registration Online: Click here for registration
Description: This interactive training will assist managers, supervisors, and leaders in increasing staff productivity by understanding how to address some of the common, dysfunctional, unconscious beliefs that hinder productivity. The training will consist of PowerPoint slides, case studies, discussion, and role-playing exercises.
Objective #1: Improving productivity at staff meetings by “directing traffic” more efficiently.
• Addressing dysfunctional, unconscious beliefs that hijack staff meetings.
Objective #2: Improving productivity by reducing staff burnout.
• Addressing dysfunctional, unconscious beliefs that cause leaders to put unrealistic expectations on staff.
Objective #3: Improving productivity by increasing staff confidence.
• Addressing dysfunctional, unconscious beliefs that disintegrate staff confidence.
Objective #4: Improving productivity by increasing staff competency.
• Addressing dysfunctional, unconscious beliefs that produce poorly designed staff trainings.
Objective #5: Improving productivity by decreasing the amount of time spent navigating lawsuit.
• Addressing dysfunctional, unconscious beliefs that produce lawsuits.
About the Trainer: Anneshia Freeman is a master-level therapist (MSW), and a life coach, who also has an MBA. She is the creator of a copyrighted, trademarked, award-winning Cognitive Restructuring Program. The methodology assists people, companies, and organizations in addressing cause effect simultaneously by exposing, and challenging, dysfunctional, unconscious beliefs in real-time. Anneshia provides trainings for companies, and organizations, assisting them in recognizing dysfunctional, unconscious beliefs among staff that negatively impacts the bottom-line. Anneshia is a published author who has written several books, workbooks, and two program manuals. In November of 2012, she launched her consulting company “Anneshia Freeman and Associates Consulting Services, LLC.”